- This event has passed.
Data in a Cookieless World
October 17, 2023 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Data in a Cookieless World, a live data networking event presented to you by Footprint Digital, following on from the success of their event in February ‘The Sustainable Future of Digital.’
This data networking event focus will be on consumer data. The data we have access to, and more importantly the data we don’t.
We’ll be contemplating what a cookieless world might look like, and how marketers can continue to make good decisions as their data pool dwindles.
It’s not all doom and gloom though – our panel will not only outline what you can legally do with your data, but they’ll also provide actionable takeaways for making the most of cross channel data.
In partnership with our friends, RPC, at St Katharine Docks, this is set to be a hugely important conversation on another of marketing’s hot topics.
- Sarah Edwards, Director at Make it Clear
- Sarah Willcocks, CEO of Screen Pages
- Kate Brinkley, Head of Digital Planning at The Specialist Works
- Kiran Dhoot, Associate at RPC
- Tom Cox, Relationship Manager at Footprint Digital